CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
WE ALL KNOW A GAME CALLED HIDE AND SEEK
we all miss the games we played in our childhood.
In this blog, I will say you the game I love to play in my childhood the game was hide and seek. I still miss the game.
Once upon a time I and my childhood friends were playing hide and seek.
Hide and seek is the game were a group of friends hide and one friend will be the den the one friend will count till fifty or hundred the other group of friend will hide were they want
if the friend who was den will find all the friends so that friend will not be the den again if any of them will touch his/her hand on to the den's head then he/she will be again den
my friend was the den she went for counting me and my friends were running so that we could get the place beside my house there was a graveyard some of my friends were hiding there
then I was searching the place for hiding then I came to my house in my house there was guava tree then I climb that tree suddenly my friend came and gave me den then I said her where
my all friends were one of my friends in the dustbin and some friend were beside the graveyard and some of them were on the construction side we have found all of them
After that my turn came I don't want to lose the game so I said to my friend that.I helped you so now you should help me.
After that I went and counted till fifty and came then I found some of them in my house on my guava tree I still think that the idea of climbing on my guava
tree for hiding was mine then I gave them den then some of my friends were hiding in there house so went there home and gave them den but I couldn't find my friend
so, I went to her house but she was not there and suddenly her mom opened the television and I sat there, but my friend was still thinking that we were playing and was hiding at some place.
After I came to my home at 7:30 i asked my mom for five bucks my mom granted me five bucks I went to the shop and ask to shopkeeper to give me some sweets I loved that
junk food in my childhood while leaving the store the shopkeeper informed me that my friend is still hiding in his house then I remember that I didn't give her den.Then I ran to his and apologize her and gave her den and left for home
Comments
Post a Comment